PhotoSweeper 是一款Mac上实用的检索重复相似照片的工具，这款软件可以通过智能的算法，快速检索出图库内相似的照片，这样就可以让我们删除重复的照片、从连拍照片中找到最好的一张，支持本地任意目录和iPhoto, Aperture、Lightroom 图库！
[PhotoSweeper 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币68元]
PhotoSweeper is a fast, accurate and super efficient to eliminate similar or duplicate photos even in large photo collections. Works with Apple photos Photos library, iPhoto, Aperture, PhaseOne Capture One and Adobe Lightroom as well as photos from your hard drives and external storage.
• Easy search for photos: Just drag and drop the folders on your Mac to allow PhotoSweeper find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto library, Aperture or Lightroom through the Media Browser window.
• Flexible Configurations comparison: multiple powerful to easily find duplicate configurations, like photos, series of shots. The application finds duplicate photos, including those edited in external programs like Photoshop, regardless of size or image format.
• High speed and quality: PhotoSweeper developed as a tool for extremely fast compared to a lot of photos. Cutting-edge technologies and unique algorithms make search for duplicates incredibly quickly and provides excellent results compared.
• Efficiency: You can regroup the results without re-compare photos by changing the level of overlap with a slider. Caches using the following comparison makes it much faster.
• automatically duplicate Mark: Mark photos you want to manually delete, or use the “Automatically dial” to mark duplicates automatically based on the list of rules that you can adjust to your needs in the Preferences.
• Results of comfortable viewing: PhotoSweeper offers 3 modes to check the results: “One by one”, “Face to Face”: one or two photos with the opportunity to make a photo with a single click, “All in One” – all groups of duplicates in a list.
• Great navigation Photo: PhotoSweeper also serves as a photo browser updated with an integrated search photos by metadata, quick preview, the panel “Information” with a detailed Description of the photo, including histogram and image metadata (EXIF, IPTC etc.)