Boxy SVG project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers. SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
• Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
• Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
• Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
• Open Clip Art Library integration with thousands of free stock vector arts
• Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands