Actions launcher, which will speed up the work with your Mac.
Searching the web has never been easier
• Show the application using the global shortcut, type your query, choose the required action and run it.
• Use the selected text from any other application as your query using the global system service ‘Open in Action’, choose the required action and run it.
• Use the clipboard content as your query, choose the required action from status menu and run it.
• Define the custom AppleScript or Automator Workflow actions and simply run them.
• Use the clipboard as input in your script actions, because the application Action inserts the content to the clipboard before the action run.
• Open URL Actions – Define the actions for search from your favorite websites and simply run them.
• AppleScript Actions – Define the custom AppleScript actions and simply run them.
• Automator Workflow Actions – Define the custom Automator Workflow actions and simply run them.
• Customize Actions – Set the order of actions, set the names, set the key shortcuts.
• Run Actions from Status Menu – Run the actions from status menu with the content from the clipboard.
• Use Selected Text – Use the selected text from any other application using the global system service ‘Open in Action’.
• Mode without Dock Icon – Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Global Shortcut – Show the application from anywhere using the global shortcut.
• Launch the Application at Login.