Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a yoga sequence in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance or print it out for your records. Perfect for yoga teachers, teacher trainees or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 500 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Place poses inside ‘loops’ to indicate sections that repeat multiple times.
• Add markers to indicate music and tempo changes.
• Open multiple sequences at once and Copy & Paste from one to the other.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a sequence to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices for your records.
• Send your practices to your iPhone or iPad and continue editing there (requires a separate purchase).