Peak is the fun, free brain training workout designed around you. Peak uses brain games and puzzles to challenge memory, language and critical thinking to keep your mind active. With brain games made in partnership with academics from leading universities like Cambridge and NYU, and more than 12m downloads, Peak is a fun, challenging brain training experience. It takes just 10 minutes a day to complete a brain training workout. And, with 45 brain games for adults, and new brain training workouts every day, there is always a fun challenge waiting for you.
• Free brain games to challenge your Memory, Attention, Math, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
• Learn which categories your brain excels in, and compete with friends by comparing your brainmap and brain game performance.
• Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, helps you track your progress and improve.
• Cognitive brain training with games from expert researchers at Cambridge University, NYU and more.
• Works offline so you can enjoy Peak brain games wherever you are.
• Selected by Google as Editor’s Choice.
• More than 45 brain games available and regular updates to keep you challenged.
• Get personalised brain training workouts and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
• Get access to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
Your brain is unique and that’s why Coach creates personal workouts just for you. But we all have specific skills we want to challenge and so we’re introducing Workout Selection. You can select from a range of workouts, each one specially created for you. Interested in language? Try our language workout! Only have 5 minutes to train? Our 5 minute Coffee Break workout is perfect!