Take layered screenshots of your windows with vibrant blurry effect with a vibrancy effect.
– Grab all windows or just an active app.
– Hide ShottyBlur completely before a new screenshot by pressing Ctrl-H shortcut.
– Every window of a layered screenshot place on a transparent background.
– Capture windows which has a vibrancy effect.
– Direct drag screenshots into graphic app to continue work with them.
– Organise your screenshots – save them as Shotty documents.
– Main shortcuts are customizable.
– Save selected layers of multi-layered screenshots by dragging it into Finder.
– Export as Photoshop PSD document with all layers.
– Export as PNG, JPEG or TIFF with a single layer.
– Drag and drop screenshots into Finder to save as PSD or PNG documents.
– You can take layered as well as non-layered screenshots with an appropriate option.
– Use pinch zoom and smart zoom with trackpad. Inspect transparency on a checker or white background.
– Look into captured layers in 3D Viewer by pressing Space key on selected screenshots
OS X 10.11 or later
Mac App Store : https://apps.apple.com/app/shottyblur/id1117371566