ExpressionsinBar for Mac是Mac菜单栏中用于评估数学表达式的强大工具！对于老师，数学学生，科学家来说，是个功能强大的菜单栏代数计算工具
ExpressionsinBar is a simple menubar application which provides powerful computer-aided algebra computations. It’s a powerful tool for evaluating mathematical expressions that lives in the menubar of your Mac ! So it is always just click away! It’s the perfect app for teachers, math students, scientists, and the geek among us!
• A GORGEOUS OUTPUT
Unlike most other Equation Editors, ExpressionsinBar helps you resolve the math and then prepares a neat output for an easy insertion in your documents or presentations. Mathematical expressions are presented in high-resolution PDF form that can be pasted into your Documents or Presentations!
• A VERY SIMPLE USER INTERFACE
– Click the Menubar icon and ExpressionsinBar pops open an input expression box. Enter the expression, view the result.
– Beautiful output easily copied into text editors such as Apple Pages or Microsoft Word, or presentation programs such as Apple Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint.
– Alternatively export the result of a computation in LaTeX syntax to TeX processors, such as TeXShop or TeXworks.
– Scrolling panels with easy to use functions
– Menu with variables, functions, syntax and tips
– Use keyboard arrows to navigate function arguments
– Easily select to render “input only”, “input =”, “result” and “input and result”
• KEY MATHEMATICAL FEATURES:
– Constants (π, e, etc.)
– Integers, fractions, floating numbers
– Sequences, lists, vectors, matrices, strings
– Operators (+, -, *, /, ^)
– Arithmetics on integers, rational, and floating numbers
– Arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point numbers
– Operations on fractions (integer and fractional parts, numerator, denominator, simplification, continued fraction expansion of real)
– Real functions (max, min, round, floor, sign, frac, ceil)
– Complex functions (re, im, abs, conj, arg, affix)
– Factorial, binomial
– Exponential, logarithms, roots, powers
– Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, and inverses
– Algebraic transformations (simplify, normal form, expand, factor)
– Trigonometric transformations
– Statistics (1d and 2d)
– Polynomials algebra
– Algebraic calculus
– Numerical calculus
– Derivatives, limits and series expansion, integrals
– Equations, ordinary differential equations
– Units in operations
– Conversion of units, transformation to SI units, simplification of units
– Access to several fundamental constants of nature such as the speed-of-light, Planck constant, the elementary electric charge, etc.
• RENDER USING LaTeX SYNTAX FOR GORGEOUS TYPE-SETTING
– “//”and “@” features to interpret input with LaTeX text or math mode syntax
– Flexible and easy way to format equations
– Use it to write chemical reactions (such as @NaOH+HCl \rightarrow NaCl+H_2O)
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later