Image Exif Editor是一款Mac平台上强大的图片Exif原数据编辑工具 - Image Exif Editor Mac版旨在通过强大的Exif元数据编辑功能，以清晰易懂的格式呈现关于照片拍摄方式的详细信息。 它是处理您最喜欢的图像中的Exif信息的最强大的工具
Image Exif Editor allows you to view, modify and remove the Exif data of your pictures.
You can also change the location of picture to anywhere. In this case, Photo Exif Editor acts as Photo location changer, GPS photo viewer or Photo place editor.
Or to remove/strip all Exif tags inside the photos. In this case, Photo Exif Editor acts as Exif remover, or Photo data stripper.
With the clear user interface, Image Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.
If you want to support, consider to get the Pro version with no ads and more features.
To open Camera, long tap on the Gallery button
What is the Exif data of picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
• Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor’s integrated photo browser.
• Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
• Batch editing multiple photos.
• Remove all photo information to protect your privacy.
• Add, modify, remove EXIF tags:
– GPS coordinates/GPS location
– Camera model
– Camera maker
– Captured time
– Orientation (rotation)
– Shutter speed
– Focal length
– ISO speed
– White balance.
– And much more tags…
– WiFi Permission: This application requires network connection to load the Map (Google Map).
– Location permission: This is an optional permission to allow the Map to identify your current location.
For example in the case of application Maps”, there is a button on the map, when you taps on it, the map to your current location.
On Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above, you can choose to deny this location permission.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id574607554