[iDatabase 在 Mac App Store上售价人民币128元]
With iDatabase, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your passwords, internet accounts and much more. You can choose from templates data base ready to use and easy to customize to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
With iDatabase, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your passwords, internet accounts and much more. You can choose from templates data base ready to use and easy to customize to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch. The database allows you to catalog all information you want and then easily find it when you need it .
Choose from 22 templates data base ready to use that you can customize to meet your needs. Accounts, books, CD Collection, Classes, Computers, Contacts, Customers, DVD collection, Events, Exercise Log, Expenses, Inventory, membership list, mobile phones, video catalog, Notes, Caution: The following templates are included Pet Projects, Recipes, records, to Do, Vehicle Maintenance.
With iDatabase, has a lot of different fields to enter your information. iDatabase lets you store your data in 14 different types of fields:
• Small text: use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrollbar.
• Large text: use large fields to store characters of letters, symbols and numbers used as text in a multiple line text scroll bar text.
• Number: use number fields to store whole numbers or decimals.
• Date: use date fields to store dates.
• Time: use time fields to store the time.
• Date and time: use the Date and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in the calendar.
• Picture: use image fields to store images.
• Choose: use the fields to choose to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Fields selector elements are used as a means to select an option from a
list of two or many.
• Calculation Field: use calculation fields to present the result of an arithmetic operation between the contents of the numeric fields. A calculation
field can be a result of addition, multiplication, and subtraction reason.
• Email: use email fields to store email addresses.
• Link: Use web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or other URL.
• Check box: use the fields of the check boxes to indicate an option that should be on or off.
• Password: use the password fields to store passwords or other sensitive data text.
• Phone: phone use fields to store phone numbers.
The application can be protected by an access code to prevent unauthorized use.
SYNC / EXPORT / IMPORT AND BACKUP
iDatabase for Mac can be synchronized via Wi-Fi with iDatabase for iPhone (sold separately). The app supports Backup and Restore, Exporting and Importing
of databases in .idatabase and .CSV formats. Files database retain the complete contents and structure of the database, including images, and can also be used by the version of iDatabase for iPhone.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit