Save links effortlessly. View them later, from anywhere, on all your devices. Sync, organize, and share your links—privately, without ever creating an account.
GoodLinks is a powerful bookmarking app with a sleek reading experience. Save the content of the link while eliminating the ads and other clutter.
Adding and viewing links is super simple and lightning fast. If you want to dig deeper, GoodLinks can be fully customized. Create custom sharing actions, adjust the appearance and preferences—and more.
No account. No ads. No creepy spying. GoodLinks just works.
• Simple :: Save articles from anywhere with a powerful Share Sheet extension. GoodLinks is so easy it feels like part of the operating system.
• No account :: Sync links, tags, and reading position without needing another web service account. iCloud Sync means all you have to do is install the app.
• Readability :: Put the emphasis where it belongs—on the article you want to read. GoodLinks extracts the article text and removes web advertisements and other distractions to provide a wonderful reading experience. Pick the perfect font, spacing, and size.
• Themes :: Switch between beautiful alternate themes: Sepia for light mode and Night for dark mode.
• Dark Mode :: Separate light and dark themes. Swap manually or automatically (based on screen brightness or the system setting).
• Custom actions :: Build your own actions to export and share your saved links. You can even run a Shortcut or trigger a URL scheme.
• Siri Shortcuts :: Deep support of iOS Shortcuts, including the ability to run shortcuts with Siri. Save a new link, query links, open a specific view, and more.
• Customize :: Adjust how your links and lists look, change swipe behavior, and more. Tailor GoodLinks to fit your style.
• Organize :: Tame a large list with tags and starred articles, so you can always find what you need. You can also search based on title, author, and description.
• Personalize :: Change the app color scheme and pick a different app icon.
• Archive :: The full rich text of each article gets saved in GoodLinks, and your reading history provides a natural archive if you need it. Save as many links as you want.
• Private :: Your reading history and favorite articles should only be private by default. GoodLinks doesn’t track you or your information, and nothing is shared online unless you choose to share it.
• Universal App :: GoodLinks is a single app that works on all of your iOS and macOS devices, so you can access your articles anywhere.